Saturday, December 27, 2014
TATA STEEL LTD @398.15
1.Some of my followers say "most of my recommendations are T group companies or small cap companies". So they ask me a good A group stock that full-fill all of my fundamental research criteria's.
2. Ok, Today I tell you one stock that belong to BSE group A and a part of S&P BSE SENSEX.
3. This stock is "Tata Steel Ltd" which full-fill all of fundamental research criteria which is tell you in my book.
4. Tata Steel Ltd is a 10 rupee face value stock.
5.Tata Steel Ltd is an Iron and steel company.
6. Year high of Tata Steel Ltd is 578.60 and Year low 332.20 So this ratio ( Year high/low ratio) is below 2.
7. Net selling per share of Tata steel ltd is 429.47 So stock CMP 398.15 is below net selling per share per year and target of 430+ is easily achievable in this stock.
8. No any bulk/block deal in last 2 year.
9. Tata Steel Ltd pay 8 to 12 rupee dividends in last some years.
10. Promoters of Tata Steel Ltd hold 31.35% FII hold 19.03% DII hold 24.32 % stake in Tata Steel Ltd.
11. Base price ( 3 year average price) of Tata Steel Ltd is 398.61, So stock available below face price but if any market fall Tata steel will available below 340 ( 15 % below base price) then It is a strong Buy.
12. I have no any share of Tata Steel Ltd but as usual I am also buy stocks of my research so my wife ordered 7 stocks of Tata Steel Ltd ( This is my style of investing , I am invest only small amounts in a stock).
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ▼ December (3)
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.