Saturday, February 13, 2016
Pratibha Industries Ltd @ 32.90
1.Pratibha Industries Ltd is a 2 rupee face value Construction and Engineering company.
2. Year high of Pratibha Industries Ltd is 56.25 year low was 31.85 and stock traded at 32.89.
Year high/ low ratio is below 2
So price of Pratibha industries is stable for fresh buy.
Many of my followers confused when they watch this reverse trading system video:-
, and they ask that " in my book I say do not book loss and in above video I say book loss when year high/low cross over 2 why?"
Personally I do not invest more then 5000 in a single stock and do not use reverse trading system because near about all of my recommendations are dividend paying and I enjoy dividends in my holding period and do not worry if stock fall from my buying price.
generally I forget this 5000 rupees and never sell in loss because if company closed his business and run away from market then my maximum loss is limited to INR 5000 rupees but my profit and dividends are unlimited ( Closing business and run away from market is near about impossible in my stocks because I choose my stocks on net sale per share base so good selling companies never close his business)
So I tell reverse trading system here because some of my followers worried when they see that his stocks is down 10% to 40% and they continue ask in comments and from e mails " Sir your recommendations is down so what to do now can I book loss or buy more?"
So if you are also track your stock price regularly and worried if your stock is fall 10% to 60% then it is advisable to use reverse trading system ( this is not a loss booking because you buy it again read my book or watch above video to learn more about this system, but if you are unable to trace price regularly then just hold a fix small quantity and forget for long term.
If you are new reader of my blog and not familiar with my research terms then please see my research terms at this link
3. Promoters of Pratibha Industries Ltd hold 46.95 %, Foreign Portfolio Investors hold 0.66 %, Warhol Limited (Foreign Institutional Investors) hold 9.67 % ,Reliance Capital Trustee Co Ltd A/C-Reliance Regular Savings Fund-Equity Option hold 5.94% and other banks hold 0.27%. Promoters holding is good with nil pledged stocks.
4.Pratibha Industries Ltd Pay 0.20 to 0.60 rupee per share dividend since last 5 year
5. Base price of Pratibha Industries Ltd is 38.61 So CMP is 15% below from base price so I think this is the right time to buy this stock.Click here to download last 3 year closing price with graph
6. No any bonus issue right issue and bulk deals is recorded in last 2 year.
7. Pratibha Industries Ltd net sale per share of Fy 14-15 is 237.98.
8. Net salre per share 237.98 is good so I think this stock have potential to become a multibagger stock in 2017.
9. Book value of Pratibha Industries Ltd is 73.16 So in book value term Pratibha industries is a value buy.
8. Overall I think Pratibha industires is a value buy in recent market fall .
9. 200 DMA of Pratibha Industries Ltd is 40.85 So at CMP 32.90 this stock traded below his 200 DMA and not usefull for trading purpose.
10. My recent updates :- Khaitan Chemical Fertilizers Ltd @7.71.
11. Disclaimer:- This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “this research report” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “this research report”. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice. His comments are an expression of opinion only and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity, index or any other financial instrument at any time.The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions. Please read full disclaimer at the bottom of my blog.
12.Discloser:- I Mahesh Chander Kaushik author of this research report is an existing research analyst and passed NISM certification for research analysts. I am also registered under SEBI(RESEARCH ANALYSTS) REGULATIONS, 2014 ( SEBI Registration Number INH 100000908 ) hereby disclose about my financial interest in the subject company and the nature of such financial interest:- 1 Me and my associates or relatives have not hold any share of Pratibha Industries Ltd so my personal interest is not included in this stock. 2. Me and my associates or relatives have not any actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more securities of the subject company ( Pratibha Industries Ltd). 3. Me and my associates or relatives have not any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report. 4. Me and my associates or relatives have not received any type of compensation from the subject company(Pratibha Industries Ltd) in the past twelve months. 5. I am not served as an officer, director or employee of the subject company ( Pratibha Industries Ltd). 6. I have been not engaged in market making activity for the subject company (Pratibha Industries Ltd).
- ▼ 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (25)
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.