I Mahesh Chander Kaushik is a NISM Certified SEBI Registered Research Analyst My Reg no. INH 100000908
This Blog Publish Research Reports for 1 to 3 year Positional Delivery Buying. ( Not Useful for F&O and Intra-day Margin Trade)
This Blog Not Give Investment Advice Read Disclaimer Before Follow any of My Stock Idea.
Only Dividend Paying Multibagger Stocks with Strong Fundamentals will Publish on This Blog.
3. Promoters of Jindal Saw Ltd hold 51.27 %FII hold 10.19 % and DII hold 13.66%. Promoters increase their holding from 46.27% to 48.83% in March 2015 and now promoters holding is 51.27%, I like increasing promoters holding because I think promoters knew their company well.
Short Introduction of Jindal Saw:-Jindal SAW Ltd. is the market leader in manufacturing of large diameter submerged Arc Welded (SAW) Pipes using U-O-E, J-C-O and Helical Processes.
The SAW Pipes are mainly used in transportation of Oil, Gas, Slurry and Water.
Jindal SAW Ltd. as a foremost supplier of Line Pipes globally,
Jindal SAW Pipes division continued and now has expanded to Seven (7) Pipe Mills in India and two (2) in the United States. Visit company website here:-
6. No any bonus issue right issue and bulk deals is recorded in last 2 year.
7. Jindal Saw Ltd net sale per share of Fy 14-15 is 216.76. Net sale per share is very attractive .So this stock may be our next multi-bagger in 2017
8. Book value of Jindal Saw Ltd is 138.86 CMP is 50% below from book value so in book value concept this stock is a value buy.
9. Overall Jindal saw is a best buy for long term due to higher book value and higher net sale per share.
10. 200 DMA of Jindal Saw Ltd is 66.90 So at CMP 61.80 jindal saw is trading below his 200 DMA but once this stock cross price of 67 then it is rocking, long term holders advised to buy at CMP but traders advised to buy this stock when it cross 67.
12. Disclaimer:- This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “this research report” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “this research report”. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice. His comments are an expression of opinion only and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity, index or any other financial instrument at any time.The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions. Please read full disclaimer at the bottom of my blog.
13.Discloser:- I Mahesh Chander Kaushik author of this research report is an existing research analyst and passed NISM certification for research analysts. I am also registered under SEBI(RESEARCH ANALYSTS) REGULATIONS, 2014 ( SEBI Registration Number INH 100000908 ) hereby disclose about my financial interest in the subject company and the nature of such financial interest:- 1 Me and my associates or relatives have not hold any share of Jindal Saw Ltd so my personal interest is not included in this stock. 2. Me and my associates or relatives have not any actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more securities of the subject company ( Jindal Saw Ltd). 3. Me and my associates or relatives have not any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report. 4. Me and my associates or relatives have not received any type of compensation from the subject company(Jindal Saw Ltd) in the past twelve months. 5. I am not served as an officer, director or employee of the subject company ( Jindal Saw Ltd). 6. I have been not engaged in market making activity for the subject company (Jindal Saw Ltd).
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only.The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.