I Mahesh Chander Kaushik is a NISM Certified SEBI Registered Research Analyst My Reg no. INH 100000908
This Blog Publish Research Reports for 1 to 3 year Positional Delivery Buying. ( Not Useful for F&O and Intra-day Margin Trade)
This Blog Not Give Investment Advice Read Disclaimer Before Follow any of My Stock Idea.
Only Dividend Paying Multibagger Stocks with Strong Fundamentals will Publish on This Blog.
1.Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is one of the ten largest tea producers India.
2.Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is a 10 rupee face value company.
3.Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited give 4.50 rupee per share dividend from last 4 years.
4. Promoters of Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is hold 67.28% stocks and DII hold 6.25% stocks.
5. No any bulk deal, block deal , bonus issue are recorded in last 2 years.
6. Base price of Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is 109 and stock available at 89.40, that,s great and stock is still cheap if we buy it between 89 to 95.
7. Net selling per share per year of Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is 1156.65, That's great.. ( please not to confuse with net profit per share , This is net selling per share per year which is my unique concept to prediction target price of a stock read my book for more details of this theory).
8. Year high of Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is 158.27 and Year low 78.99 stock traded @ 89.40
9. Discloser:-I have no any share of Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited but as ussual my wife try to buy 32 share of this company when market is open in monday. Readers Can also Watch my first video on stock market at you tube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gob5OZyGzbY
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only.The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.