Sunday, October 12, 2014
VIJAYA BANK @46.45
1.Vijaya bank is a public sector banking stock with 10 rupee face value.
2. Vijaya bank gives near 2-2.5 rupee per share dividend so we enjoy dividends in our holding period.
3. Base price of Vijaya bank is 50 so stock traded near 6.50% discount from base price and if someone buy it below 42.50 then it is exact 15% below from base price, but no problem because if we buy at CMP (near 46.45 )and hold for one year then we easily get 2-3 rupee per share dividend and target of 65+ to 125+ ( New reader please read my book for base price term)
4. Net revenue per share of Vijaya bank is 124 so this is the reason that why I assume target 125+
5. Year high of vijaya bank is 58.80 and year low 33.90 so this ratio is below 2
6. Preomoters ( Govt of India ) hold 74.06% share of Vijaya bank and they increase his holding from 59.80% so increasing promoters holding is also good. FII hold 2.78% and DII hold 6.82 % stocks of Vijya Bank.
7.No any bulk block deal and bonus issues in last 2 year.
8. I have no any share of vijaya bank but my wife buy 62 share at 46.65
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ▼ 2014 (25)
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.