Saturday, April 26, 2014
PRIMA PLASTICS LTD @13
1. Many of my blog reader and my free stock market android app user complain about late updating and ask that "why my blogs update once in a week" ?
So I want to tell you that market is going to his all time high and it is very hard task to scan a value stock which still available at fair value and still fulfill all of my stock chosen criteria.
2. I am work hard and per day scan many stocks for choosing a best stock which are
# Dividend paying
# Which year high/low below 2
# Traded below his base price ( Read my book for base price concept)
# Yearly Net Revenue /Total number of share means Net revenue per share per year not higher then current market price.
# No bulk deal bonus split since last 2 years.
So this is the reason that why i able to update this blog once a year only but i am happy to say that all of my former recommendations which based on my book concepts perform well and makes new year highs every days.
3. Today we choose PRIMA PLASTICS LTD.
4.PRIMA PLASTICS LTD is a 10 rupee face value plastic products company.
5. Year high/ year low of PRIMA PLASTICS LTD is 15.00/10.80 and stock traded at 13 only.
6. PRIMA PLASTICS LTD pay 1 rupee per year divided since last 4 years.
7. PRIMA PLASTICS LTD promoters hold 58.85 % stocks and no any share is pledged.
8. No any bulk deal in last 2 years.
9. Base price of PRIMA PLASTICS LTD is 13.31 so stock traded below base price.
10. Net revenue per share per year is 64.61 in last year so I think this stock has steam to become multibagger stock in coming years.
11. I have no any stock of Prima plastic but plan to buy in my wife d mat ac in coming days.
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ▼ 2014 (25)
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.