Sunday, March 17, 2013
BLB Ltd @ 3.04
This is my first recommendation of stock which full fill my stock choosing criteria which I describe in my book
1. BLB Ltd is a 1 rupee face value finance company which business is based on stock trading.
2. Year high / year low is 4.80/2.85 so this ratio is below 2, CMP is 3.04 and I like a stock which year high/ low ratio is below 2 because in this situation I think stock price is stable.
3. Promoter’s holding in BLB Ltd is 67.30% which is sound. and no pledged stocks from promoters.
4. Net sales in last 4 quarter is 117.92, when we divided this by the total number of shares then we get 22.30 as Net sale per share per year which is sound.
5. No recent bonus and split.
6. No bulk /block deals in last 2 years.
7. The base price is 7.31, ( Read my book for more details)
8. You can visit BLB website at http://blbcommodities.com/
9. BLB Ltd pays more than 10 % dividends in last 5 years , So my view is positive for BLB Ltd.
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (25)
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.