Sunday, October 12, 2014
1.Vijaya bank is a public sector banking stock with 10 rupee face value.
2. Vijaya bank gives near 2-2.5 rupee per share dividend so we enjoy dividends in our holding period.
3. Base price of Vijaya bank is 50 so stock traded near 6.50% discount from base price and if someone buy it below 42.50 then it is exact 15% below from base price, but no problem because if we buy at CMP (near 46.45 )and hold for one year then we easily get 2-3 rupee per share dividend and target of 65+ to 125+ ( New reader please read my book for base price term)
4. Net revenue per share of Vijaya bank is 124 so this is the reason that why I assume target 125+
5. Year high of vijaya bank is 58.80 and year low 33.90 so this ratio is below 2
6. Preomoters ( Govt of India ) hold 74.06% share of Vijaya bank and they increase his holding from 59.80% so increasing promoters holding is also good. FII hold 2.78% and DII hold 6.82 % stocks of Vijya Bank.
7.No any bulk block deal and bonus issues in last 2 year.
8. I have no any share of vijaya bank but my wife buy 62 share at 46.65
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
1. Respected Readers, Sorry for my long absence from my blogs because my son is suffering from viral hepatitis and I spent most of my times in various hospitals so I have no time for research and blogs.
2. Now my son is OK, So I am again with you with my new research.
3. Onmobile Global ltd is a 10 rupee face value other telecom services company.
4. Onmobile Global ltd is currently traded at 31 and year high of Onmobile Global ltd is 39.6 Year low 23.5, So as my book this time year high/low ratio is 1.69 ( Below 2 ).
5.Onmobile Global ltd pay 15 % dividend per year.
6. Onmobile Global ltd net revenue ( net selling) per share per year is 41.43 so stock traded below net yearly selling per share at FY 13-14 selling.
7. Base price of Onmobile Global ltd is 41.20 so stock traded at 24.20% discount from base price.
8. Onmobile Global ltd promoters increase their holding from 38.27% to 48.69% this is a very good sign.
9. FII also hold 5.49% stake in Onmobile Global ltd.
10. No any bulk deal/Block Deal/ Bonus Issue/ Face value split in last 2 year.
11. So, this stock fulfill all of my stock choosing criteria s (as described in my book.)
12. Dis-closer:- I have no any share of Onmobile Global ltd but my wife recently buy 92 shares of Onmobile Global ltd.
Saturday, September 6, 2014
1.India Glycols Limited is 10 rupee face value Commodity Chemicals company.
2.India Glycols Limited is the first and only company in the world to have commercialized the production of ethylene oxide, its derivatives and glycols from renewable agricultural resources. ( means India Glycols Limited made it from molasses or sugar cane).
3.Year high of India Glycols Limited is 144.50 and year low 83.25 so this ratio is below 2 and we buy a stock when year high/low ratio is stable below 2 ( Read my book for details)
4. This green petrochemical company is diversified in many business visit company website for more details.
5.Shakumbari Sugar is a subsidiary of India glycols ltd which Located in Todarpur, Uttar Pradesh and IGLChem International, Singapore is another international subsidiary of India Glycols Limited.
6. Promoters of India Glycols Limited hold 61.07% and DII hold 1.91% stock holdings.
7. Base price of India Glycols Limited is 129, So as my book this stock is available below base price.
8. India Glycols Limited is a dividend paying company.
9. Net revenue per share of India Glycols Limited is 931.80 in last year.
10. As my rule no any bulk deal , no any bonus issue is happen in India Glycols Limited since last 2 years.
10. So India Glycols Limited is our next buying.
11. Discloser:- My wife also orderd 24 shares of India Glycols Limited
Thursday, August 21, 2014
1.SRS Limited is a 10 rupee face value diversified Company This company have a wide business portfolio , like Gold and Jewelry (retailing, wholesaling, manufacturing), Cinema Exhibition, Retail, Hotel and Fashion & Wears.
2. Promoters holding in SRS Ltd is 74.04% DII holding 8.26% and no any FII hold, ( I am happy to say that Some FII also follow my blog so I want to ask from my FII followers that why they not buy stake in this diversified company?)
3.SRS Ltd is a dividend paying company this company pay 1 rupee dividend in 2012 and 2013.
4.SRS ltd is a part of S&P BSE SMALL CAP Index.
5.Net Revenue per share per year for this stock is 246.92, Great! ( Read my book for net revenue per share concept, Click here for more details.)
6. Base Price of SRS Limited is 35.68 , So SRS ltd available below base price.
7.No bulk/ block deals in last 2 years.
8. Year high of SRS ltd is 40.55 and Year low 25.30 Stock available at 28.90, As my rule in my every fresh buying year high/low ratio must be below 2 ,SRS ltd is fulfill all of my stock chosen criteria s in this market situation so this is my next buying.
9. Dis-closer:- Currently I have no any share of SRS Ltd but My wife plan to buy 100 Shares of SRS Ltd.
Thursday, July 31, 2014
1. After a long research I found Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd stock for my buying.( Yes I am also buying with you, today my wife ordered 32 share of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd ).
2.Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd is a 5 rupee face value stock.
3. Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd Net revenue ( Selling) for 2013-14 is 698.52 cr ( INR 6985200000)and Total number of stocks is 2,88,77,488
4. When we divide net earning with total number of share we get net revenue per share 241.89, Very attractive net revenue per share. ( Read My book for more details of net revenue per share concept you can easily get this book here or here )
5.Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd has a good dividend history.This stock given 2-4 rupee per share dividend in last some years.
6.Now we come on base price, Base price of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd is 97 so stock is trading below base price also.
7. Year high of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd is 114 and year low 74.10, This ratio is stable below 2
8.Promoters of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd hold 56.36% stake and they increase it from 54.41%, I like increasing promoters holdings.
9. As my rule there are no any bulk block deals, bonus issue and stock split in Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd since last 2 years.
9. Discloser:- I have no any stocks of this company but my wife ordered 32 stocks .
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.