Thursday, August 21, 2014
1.SRS Limited is a 10 rupee face value diversified Company This company have a wide business portfolio , like Gold and Jewelry (retailing, wholesaling, manufacturing), Cinema Exhibition, Retail, Hotel and Fashion & Wears.
2. Promoters holding in SRS Ltd is 74.04% DII holding 8.26% and no any FII hold, ( I am happy to say that Some FII also follow my blog so I want to ask from my FII followers that why they not buy stake in this diversified company?)
3.SRS Ltd is a dividend paying company this company pay 1 rupee dividend in 2012 and 2013.
4.SRS ltd is a part of S&P BSE SMALL CAP Index.
5.Net Revenue per share per year for this stock is 246.92, Great! ( Read my book for net revenue per share concept, Click here for more details.)
6. Base Price of SRS Limited is 35.68 , So SRS ltd available below base price.
7.No bulk/ block deals in last 2 years.
8. Year high of SRS ltd is 40.55 and Year low 25.30 Stock available at 28.90, As my rule in my every fresh buying year high/low ratio must be below 2 ,SRS ltd is fulfill all of my stock chosen criteria s in this market situation so this is my next buying.
9. Dis-closer:- Currently I have no any share of SRS Ltd but My wife plan to buy 100 Shares of SRS Ltd.
Thursday, July 31, 2014
1. After a long research I found Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd stock for my buying.( Yes I am also buying with you, today my wife ordered 32 share of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd ).
2.Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd is a 5 rupee face value stock.
3. Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd Net revenue ( Selling) for 2013-14 is 698.52 cr ( INR 6985200000)and Total number of stocks is 2,88,77,488
4. When we divide net earning with total number of share we get net revenue per share 241.89, Very attractive net revenue per share. ( Read My book for more details of net revenue per share concept you can easily get this book here or here )
5.Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd has a good dividend history.This stock given 2-4 rupee per share dividend in last some years.
6.Now we come on base price, Base price of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd is 97 so stock is trading below base price also.
7. Year high of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd is 114 and year low 74.10, This ratio is stable below 2
8.Promoters of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd hold 56.36% stake and they increase it from 54.41%, I like increasing promoters holdings.
9. As my rule there are no any bulk block deals, bonus issue and stock split in Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd since last 2 years.
9. Discloser:- I have no any stocks of this company but my wife ordered 32 stocks .
Thursday, July 24, 2014
1.Today i disclose list of 30 companies where I recommended profit booking to my followers and friends because these companies Promoters dilute their holdings in their companies .
2.This is a general market trend that market not like dilution in promoters holding and in more than 75% cases stock down within 1 year from date of equity dilution and in compare to march 2014 and June 2014 quarter a significant promoters stake downfall in these companies.
2. Here are the list of these 30 stocks
|Step Two Corp||33.7||48.61||-14.91|
|Shiv Vani Oil||43.6||48.14||-4.54|
3. This list included some of popular stokes like orbit corp, United Spirits , Kotak Mahindra etc. So please try to understand real means of this list that I personally assume that these 30 stock may under-perform the Indian stock market in 2014 and 2015, but it does not mean that anyone try to create shorts in these stocks.
4. Overall I think we may avoid these stocks for 1-2 year and book profits in any current holdings.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
1. Transcorp International Ltd is a forex service company.
2. Face value of Transcorp International Ltd Stock is 10 and stocks traded at 32.75
3. Year High of Transcorp International Ltd is 40.20 and Year low 27.15 so this ratio is below 2.
4.Net Earning per year per share of Transcorp International Ltd is 1629 (Oh, That's Great!!!).
5. This stock has paid 0.60 to 1.20 Rupee per share dividend since last 5 years.
6. No any bulk deal since last 2 years in Transcorp International Ltd.
7. Base price 38.64 so stock traded below the base price.
8. The promoters hold 73.22% stake in Transcorp International Ltd, That is also good.
9. So overall my view is positive for Transcorp International Ltd.
10. I have no any share of Transcorp International Ltd but plan to buy in my wife d mat Ac.
11. Important: - From today my app provides push notification if any of my blogs updated.
Thursday, June 26, 2014
1.Super Crop Safe Ltd is a 10 rupee face value agrochemical company.
2.Year high of Super Crop Safe Ltd is 18.99 and year low 11.60 stock traded at 14.55,So year high/low ratio is below 2.
3.Promoters of Super Crop Safe Ltd hold 45.68% stake and promoters increase their holding from 43.59% ,that is good.
4.No bulk deal since last 2 year, Generally we avoid a stock which have bulk/block deals in last 2 years because In my view these type of deals are sign of speculation activity. 5.Super Crop Safe Ltd Net earning per share per year is 97.033 so stock have ability to become a multibagger in coming years.
6.Base price of Super Crop Safe Ltd is 18.26 So CMP 14.55 is 20-22% below base price ( New reader please refer my book for more details of net revenue per share and base price concept).
7.Super Crop Safe Ltd also pay dividends,last 3 year dividend is INR 0.50 per share.
8.I have no any share of Super Crop Safe Ltd,Stock is good and fulfill all of my buying criteria's but this is an insecticide company stock and due to my inner conscious I am not buy any stocks which have business of Alcohol,Pesticides,cigarettes,meat and poultry.