In my Book I told that I like to invest in a stock which price is lower than his net revenue per share, lower than base price, stock have a dividend paying history,Year high/low below 2, stock have no bulk deals in last 2 years, no recent bonus and stock split issue in last 2 year, promoters holding is more than 20% with zero pledged stock, promoters not reduce his holding in last one year so in this website I give you one stock every week which fulfill all of these criteria.
1.Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is one of the ten largest tea producers India.
2.Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is a 10 rupee face value company.
3.Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited give 4.50 rupee per share dividend from last 4 years.
4. Promoters of Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is hold 67.28% stocks and DII hold 6.25% stocks.
5. No any bulk deal, block deal , bonus issue are recorded in last 2 years.
6. Base price of Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is 109 and stock available at 89.40, that,s great and stock is still cheap if we buy it between 89 to 95.
7. Net selling per share per year of Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is 1156.65, That's great.. ( please not to confuse with net profit per share , This is net selling per share per year which is my unique concept to prediction target price of a stock read my book for more details of this theory).
8. Year high of Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited is 158.27 and Year low 78.99 stock traded @ 89.40
9. Discloser:-I have no any share of Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Limited but as ussual my wife try to buy 32 share of this company when market is open in monday. Readers Can also Watch my first video on stock market at you tube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gob5OZyGzbY
1.Vijaya bank is a public sector banking stock with 10 rupee face value.
2. Vijaya bank gives near 2-2.5 rupee per share dividend so we enjoy dividends in our holding period.
3. Base price of Vijaya bank is 50 so stock traded near 6.50% discount from base price and if someone buy it below 42.50 then it is exact 15% below from base price, but no problem because if we buy at CMP (near 46.45 )and hold for one year then we easily get 2-3 rupee per share dividend and target of 65+ to 125+ ( New reader please read my book for base price term)
4. Net revenue per share of Vijaya bank is 124 so this is the reason that why I assume target 125+
5. Year high of vijaya bank is 58.80 and year low 33.90 so this ratio is below 2
6. Preomoters ( Govt of India ) hold 74.06% share of Vijaya bank and they increase his holding from 59.80% so increasing promoters holding is also good. FII hold 2.78% and DII hold 6.82 % stocks of Vijya Bank.
7.No any bulk block deal and bonus issues in last 2 year.
8. I have no any share of vijaya bank but my wife buy 62 share at 46.65
1. Respected Readers, Sorry for my long absence from my blogs because my son is suffering from viral hepatitis and I spent most of my times in various hospitals so I have no time for research and blogs.
2. Now my son is OK, So I am again with you with my new research.
3. Onmobile Global ltd is a 10 rupee face value other telecom services company.
4. Onmobile Global ltd is currently traded at 31 and year high of Onmobile Global ltd is 39.6 Year low 23.5, So as my book this time year high/low ratio is 1.69 ( Below 2 ).
5.Onmobile Global ltd pay 15 % dividend per year.
6. Onmobile Global ltd net revenue ( net selling) per share per year is 41.43 so stock traded below net yearly selling per share at FY 13-14 selling.
7. Base price of Onmobile Global ltd is 41.20 so stock traded at 24.20% discount from base price.
8. Onmobile Global ltd promoters increase their holding from 38.27% to 48.69% this is a very good sign.
9. FII also hold 5.49% stake in Onmobile Global ltd.
10. No any bulk deal/Block Deal/ Bonus Issue/ Face value split in last 2 year.
11. So, this stock fulfill all of my stock choosing criteria s (as described in my book.)
12. Dis-closer:- I have no any share of Onmobile Global ltd but my wife recently buy 92 shares of Onmobile Global ltd.
1.India Glycols Limited is 10 rupee face value Commodity Chemicals company.
2.India Glycols Limited is the first and only company in the world to have commercialized the production of ethylene oxide, its derivatives and glycols from renewable agricultural resources. ( means India Glycols Limited made it from molasses or sugar cane).
3.Year high of India Glycols Limited is 144.50 and year low 83.25 so this ratio is below 2 and we buy a stock when year high/low ratio is stable below 2 ( Read my book for details)
4. This green petrochemical company is diversified in many business visit company website for more details.
5.Shakumbari Sugar is a subsidiary of India glycols ltd which Located in Todarpur, Uttar Pradesh and IGLChem International, Singapore is another international subsidiary of India Glycols Limited.
6. Promoters of India Glycols Limited hold 61.07% and DII hold 1.91% stock holdings.
7. Base price of India Glycols Limited is 129, So as my book this stock is available below base price.
8. India Glycols Limited is a dividend paying company.
9. Net revenue per share of India Glycols Limited is 931.80 in last year.
10. As my rule no any bulk deal , no any bonus issue is happen in India Glycols Limited since last 2 years.
10. So India Glycols Limited is our next buying.
11. Discloser:- My wife also orderd 24 shares of India Glycols Limited
1.SRS Limited is a 10 rupee face value diversified Company This company have a wide business portfolio , like Gold and Jewelry (retailing, wholesaling, manufacturing), Cinema Exhibition, Retail, Hotel and Fashion & Wears.
2. Promoters holding in SRS Ltd is 74.04% DII holding 8.26% and no any FII hold, ( I am happy to say that Some FII also follow my blog so I want to ask from my FII followers that why they not buy stake in this diversified company?)
3.SRS Ltd is a dividend paying company this company pay 1 rupee dividend in 2012 and 2013.
4.SRS ltd is a part of S&P BSE SMALL CAP Index.
5.Net Revenue per share per year for this stock is 246.92, Great! ( Read my book for net revenue per share concept, Click here for more details.)
6. Base Price of SRS Limited is 35.68 , So SRS ltd available below base price.
7.No bulk/ block deals in last 2 years.
8. Year high of SRS ltd is 40.55 and Year low 25.30 Stock available at 28.90, As my rule in my every fresh buying year high/low ratio must be below 2 ,SRS ltd is fulfill all of my stock chosen criteria s in this market situation so this is my next buying.
9. Dis-closer:- Currently I have no any share of SRS Ltd but My wife plan to buy 100 Shares of SRS Ltd.
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only.The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.