Sunday, April 5, 2015
GILLANDERS ARBUTHNOT & CO.LTD @ 55.70
1. Gillanders Arbuthnot & Company Ltd is a 10 Rupee face value diversified company This is a Kothari Group Company which primarily deals in tea, textiles, engineering, chemical and trading business activities. GACL has a diversified business portfolio.
2. Year high of Gillanders Arbuthnot & Company Ltd is 85.85 and year low 48.15 Base price ( Last 3 year Average price ) is 65.54, So 55.70 is a best buying price for Gillanders Arbuthnot & Company Ltd , currently this stock is traded at 59.20.3. Past Dividend history of this stock:-
4. No any bulk or block deal in last 2 year so in my thoery this is a sign of price stability.
5. Gillanders Arbuthnot & Company Ltd FY 2013-14 Net sell is 946.80 cr. So when we divided this net sell per year by total number of shares we get net selling per share per year which is 443.62 So CMP is very attractive when we see net sell per year ( Read my book for more detail of this concept).
6. Promoters hold 68.74 % stake in Gillanders Arbuthnot & Company Ltd and no any share is pledged. DII hold 5.91 % shares.
7. This company have 2 major divisions
a.Textile Division engaged in the production of Cotton and Man made fibre/yarn and blends thereof.
b.Engineering Division engaged in the business of structural engineering, steel fabrication,.
8. No any bonus issue in last 2 year.Discloser:- I am an exiting research analyst and applied for a grant of registration under SEBI(RESEARCH ANALYSTS) REGULATIONS, 2014 and I have/my wife have no any stocks of this company so my personal interest is not included in this stock.
- ► 2016 (14)
- ▼ 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (25)
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.