Sunday, April 28, 2013
Natinal Plastic Industries Ltd @8.75
1.National Plastic Industries ltd is a 10 rupee face value plastic company.
2.Book value of National Plastic Industries is 27.07
3.Stock of National Plastic Industries is traded at 9.43
4. Net revenue per share of National Plastic Industries is 65.82
5.Promoters holding in National Plastic Industries ltd is 56.62 % which is good.
6.Year high of National Plastic Industries ltd is 13.99 and Year low 8.50 so this ratio is normal as my criteria.
7. National Plastic Industries ltd is a dividend paying stock last year dividend is 0.50 rupee per share.
8.No any bonus No any stock split or No any bulk deals recorded since last 2 years so this week national plastic is my pick.
9. Base price of National Plastic Industries ltd is 16.22 so stock of National Plastic Industries ltd traded 50 % below his base price.
9. Please remember in my theory i always hold a stock for more than one year because after one year long term capital gain is tax free.
10. I have no any stock of NPIL but plan to buy it after my partial profit booking in kamdhenu ispat.
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (25)
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.