|Dividend Declared ( )|
Thursday, December 1, 2016
1. Superhouse Ltd is a 10 rupee face value footwear company stock.
Security ID: SUPERHOUSE Group / Index: B / S&P BSE SmallCap Face value: 10.00 Security Code: 523283 ISIN: INE712B01010 Industry: Footwear company.
Short Brief of Company Business: - Superhouse Group is a conglomeration of several companies engaged in manufacturing and export of finished leather, leather products, and textile garments. The parent company, Aminsons Leather Finishers Pvt., was incorporated as a private limited company on January 14, 1980. It was converted into a public limited company on December 22, 1984, and its name changed to Aminsons Limited on February 21, 1989.
Five group companies - Super House Limited, Super Garments Limited, Sharp Leathers Limited, Super Footwear Limited and Allen Shoes Limited - were merged with Aminsons Limited in 1994, 1995 and 1996 as per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature, Allahabad. The name of the company was changed to Superhouse Leathers Limited on March 4, 1996, and finally Superhouse Limited on November 10, 2006, with the approval of the Registrar of Companies, Kanpur (U.P.).
From a single tannery in the 1980’s producing finished leather, Superhouse Group has emerged as one of the largest players in the industry. We started with a commitment to excel, achieve and deliver the very best. Towards this end, we engineer, optimize and control every phase of the manufacturing process from raw material to finished products to ensure that final products are of the highest quality and also the best value for money for our clients.
The Group has four overseas companies in the UK, the U.S.A., the U.A.E., and Romania, primarily engaged in marketing and distribution of leather, leather products, and textile garments.
The group has crossed an annual turnover of Rs. 4,000 million.
The Group has 15 manufacturing units located in Kanpur, Unnao, Agra and Noida, Source:-http://www.superhouse.in/index.asp (Company Website)
2. Year high of Superhouse Ltd is 239 year low was 125 and the stock traded at 135.60, Year high/ low ratio is below 2, So the stock is stable for fresh buy.
If you are new reader of my blog and not familiar with my research terms, then please see my research terms at this link
3. Promoters of Superhouse Ltd hold 54.88 % shares and Promoters are not pledged any stock. So this is a good sign as per my rules.
See the full list of public shareholding including FII and DII here:-
4.Superhouse Ltd is a dividend paying company as you knew that most of my recommendations are dividend paying because I do not use stop loss so if I hold any stock for a long time then I get dividends, see past Dividend history here:-
5. The base price of Superhouse Ltd is 169.41, So Superhouse traded near 20% below from base price. Many of my followers suggest me this stock since last 6 months. They email me that "Superhouse Ltd fulfill all of my criteria but that time stock traded 1 to 5% below base price, and I wait when it stable more than 15% below from base price."
Now that price comes.
It is possible that after my recommendation stock price may rise sharply because I have 12,000+ followers when they rush to buy at once, then the price may rise sharply.
So I suggest that please do not hurry -up to buy just watch this stock and buy in a range of 130-160 whenever it stable. As per SEBI guidelines, I am (plus my family) also not buy my own recommendation 30 days before or 5 days after my recommnedation.
So If price cross over 170 then do not buy and wait to stable near 150 to169
6. No any bonus issue right issue and bulk deals are recorded in last 2 years.(Source: -BSE site)
7. Superhouse Ltd net sale per share of FY 15-16 is 566.34.
8. Net sale per share 566.34 is near 4 times high from CMP, so stock have a good chance to become multi-bagger
9. Book value of Superhouse Ltd is 236.14, So at CMP the stock is 40% below from book value, so Superhouse is a value buy.
8. Finally, I select Superhouse Ltd after a watch of 6 months. I think when peer footwear company Bata sales and profits down in Sept 2016 this company able to maintain his sales and profits and will be a multi bagger in next 1-2 years.
9. 200 DMA of Superhouse Ltd is 154.24 So at CMP 135.60 Superhouse Ltd traded below his 200 DMA and stock not technically sound for trading purpose and short term buy.
If you check your stock price regularly and feel anxiety if your stock fall 10-20% from your buying price then do not buy this stock at CMP and wait whenever it close above his 200 DMA and if stock close above 154.24 (Remember DMA will change day by day) then buy it. This is the reason why I define a buying range 140 to 169 where 140 to 155 is for long term investors who invest only a small amount in chandu style( Read Chandu story here: -Chandu Story)
10. Fundamental target price of Superhouse Ltd is 291.56 ( Read my book to learn how to calculate the fundamental target price of any stock.)
11. My recent updates: -
One more important point that my earlier recommendation Indraprastha Medical also full-fill all of my stock choosing criteria and available near 52.45 so if you do not buy yet or book profit from your earlier buy then this is time to buy it again,( Discloser:- My wife hold Indraprastha Medical Corp Ltd.) read earlier research report about Indraprastha Medical here:-
11. Disclaimer: - This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “this research report” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “this research report.” The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice. His comments are an expression of opinion only and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity, index or any other financial instrument at any time.The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions. Please read full disclaimer at the bottom of my blog.
12.Discloser: - I Mahesh Chander Kaushik author of this research report is an existing research analyst and passed NISM certification for research analysts. I am also registered under SEBI(RESEARCH ANALYSTS) REGULATIONS, 2014 ( SEBI Registration Number INH 100000908 ) hereby disclose about my financial interest in the subject company and the nature of such financial interest:- 1 Me and my associates or relatives have not hold any share of Superhouse Ltd, so my personal interest is not included in this stock. 2. Me and my associates or relatives have not any actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more securities of the subject company ( Superhouse Ltd). 3. Me and my associates or relatives have not any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report. 4. Me and my associates or relatives have not received any type of compensation from the subject company(Superhouse Ltd) in the past twelve months. 5. I am not served as an officer, director or employee of the subject company ( Superhouse Ltd). 6. I have been not engaged in market making activity for the subject company (Superhouse Ltd).
- ▼ 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (25)
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.