Saturday, February 21, 2015
1. Future Retail Ltd is a 2 rupee face value departmental stores company.
2. Year high of Future Retail Ltd is 151.50 and year low 78.12 So year high/low ratio is 1.93 ( In my theory of investing I always invest in a stock which year high/low ratio is below 2 because If this ratio is below 2 It means stock price is stable since last one year and we accept a move in coming year refer my book for more detail).
3. Future Retail Ltd is a dividend paying company pay 0.60 rupee per share dividend in last year.
4. Base price of Future Retail Ltd is 135.44 So currant market price 115.55 is below base price.
5. Net sale per share for FY 2013-14 is 298.14 so currant market price is also below net sale per share per year. (2013-14 net sale 11577.44 cr. and total number of share in this company is 38,83,21,323)
6. No any bulk delal, block deal and bonus issue in last 2 year ( but right issue is come on 18.11.2014 but due to higher net sale per share we ignore this equity dilution.)
7. Promoters of Future Retail Ltd hold 50.48% stake and they increase it from 46.85 % that is good point because I always like increasing promoters stake.
8. Update about my app:- Since last one month I remove my app Sharegenius from Google play because I make it from a freeware resource and they show illegal ad on my app so when i saw this type of ad I remove it from Google play now this app is remaking by an USA base software engineer
So download my new Sharegenius app from google play store at this link
9. Update about my book:- My book is now out of stock on most of Indian online retailer accept Amazon india and Amazon india charge a very high price 3150 rupee for my 104 page book so please do not buy my book from Amazon India read this full story here
10. Discloser:- I am an exiting research analyst and applied for a grant of registration under SEBI(RESEARCH ANALYSTS) REGULATIONS, 2014 and I have/my wife have no any stocks of this company so my personal interest is not included in this stock.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
1. Harrisons Malayalam Ltd is a 10 rupee face value Auto Tyres & Rubber Products company.
2. Harrisons Malayalam Ltd year high 78.75 and year low 43.50, I always like a stocke which year high/year low ratio is below 2 , because if this ratio is below 2 then it is a sign of stability in currant market price.
3. Now we see base price of Harrisons Malayalam Ltd ( Base price is my special term which is equal to 3 year average price new readers please read my book for more details of base price). Base price of Harrisons Malayalam Ltd is 56.32 and my followers knew that it is always wise to buy a stock 15 % below this base price so 45 to 50 is a best range for buy this stock as a long term investment holding.
4. Net sales per share in FY 2013-14 is 208.11, In my methodology I buy a share which is traded below his last year net sales per share.Net sales per share figure also help us to decide a target price generally in my theory I assume that If sales are not down and company turn arround in profits then stock may be traded near price of net sale per share , but due to SEBI research analysts regulations 2014 I am not give any numerical target of my recommendations.
5. No any bulk or block deal in last 2 years and no any bonus plus face value split issue in last 2 year. ( Which are good signs).
6. Harrisons Malayalam Ltd gives near 0.75 to 2.00 rupee per share dividends in last 5 years.
7. Promoters of Harrisons Malayalam Ltd hold 50.03 % stocks and DII hold 0.17 % stocks, No any FII holding,No any share Shares pledged or otherwise encumbered by promoters.
8. Discloser:- I am an exiting research analyst and applied for a grant of registration under SEBI(RESEARCH ANALYSTS) REGULATIONS, 2014 and I have/my wife have no any stocks of this company so my personal interest is not included in this stock.
- ► 2016 (15)
- ▼ 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (25)
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.