Thursday, July 31, 2014
1. After a long research I found Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd stock for my buying.( Yes I am also buying with you, today my wife ordered 32 share of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd ).
2.Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd is a 5 rupee face value stock.
3. Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd Net revenue ( Selling) for 2013-14 is 698.52 cr ( INR 6985200000)and Total number of stocks is 2,88,77,488
4. When we divide net earning with total number of share we get net revenue per share 241.89, Very attractive net revenue per share. ( Read My book for more details of net revenue per share concept you can easily get this book here or here )
5.Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd has a good dividend history.This stock given 2-4 rupee per share dividend in last some years.
6.Now we come on base price, Base price of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd is 97 so stock is trading below base price also.
7. Year high of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd is 114 and year low 74.10, This ratio is stable below 2
8.Promoters of Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd hold 56.36% stake and they increase it from 54.41%, I like increasing promoters holdings.
9. As my rule there are no any bulk block deals, bonus issue and stock split in Jay Shree Tea & Industries Ltd since last 2 years.
9. Discloser:- I have no any stocks of this company but my wife ordered 32 stocks .
Thursday, July 24, 2014
1.Today i disclose list of 30 companies where I recommended profit booking to my followers and friends because these companies Promoters dilute their holdings in their companies .
2.This is a general market trend that market not like dilution in promoters holding and in more than 75% cases stock down within 1 year from date of equity dilution and in compare to march 2014 and June 2014 quarter a significant promoters stake downfall in these companies.
2. Here are the list of these 30 stocks
|Step Two Corp||33.7||48.61||-14.91|
|Shiv Vani Oil||43.6||48.14||-4.54|
3. This list included some of popular stokes like orbit corp, United Spirits , Kotak Mahindra etc. So please try to understand real means of this list that I personally assume that these 30 stock may under-perform the Indian stock market in 2014 and 2015, but it does not mean that anyone try to create shorts in these stocks.
4. Overall I think we may avoid these stocks for 1-2 year and book profits in any current holdings.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
1. Transcorp International Ltd is a forex service company.
2. Face value of Transcorp International Ltd Stock is 10 and stocks traded at 32.75
3. Year High of Transcorp International Ltd is 40.20 and Year low 27.15 so this ratio is below 2.
4.Net Earning per year per share of Transcorp International Ltd is 1629 (Oh, That's Great!!!).
5. This stock has paid 0.60 to 1.20 Rupee per share dividend since last 5 years.
6. No any bulk deal since last 2 years in Transcorp International Ltd.
7. Base price 38.64 so stock traded below the base price.
8. The promoters hold 73.22% stake in Transcorp International Ltd, That is also good.
9. So overall my view is positive for Transcorp International Ltd.
10. I have no any share of Transcorp International Ltd but plan to buy in my wife d mat Ac.
11. Important: - From today my app provides push notification if any of my blogs updated.
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ▼ July (3)
disclaimer:-Trading in stock market is very risky. This website is not perfect. This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “maheshkaushik.com” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “www.maheshkaushik.com”. Subject to pindwara(india) jurisdiction only. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice.. While he believes his statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of his own credible sources. The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, author of this website is not a trend technical analyst.